Workshops & Corporate Training Programs
2a. Psychological Safety At Work
Psychological safety in the workplace refers to a team climate in which team members feels comfortable expressing their opinions, admitting mistakes, giving and receiving feedback, suggesting improvements, and pointing out problems without fear of embarrassment, punishment, or rejection by the rest of the team.
In a psychologically safe team, all members have equal rights to express themselves, regardless of their position, job title, or rank.
Psychological safety is based on the social dynamic of a team, rather than simply at individuals. This is why the role of the leader is key. A leader needs to drive psychological safety at work but, if they cannot do that, it is unlikely that team members will develop it on their own.
This is why our Psychological Safety At Work Half Day Workshop is aimed at training managers and leaders in psychological safety, as they are the ones who need to drive it in an organization.
Individuals who would benefit from this course include:
- Team leaders, who need to lead by example and inspire psychological safety in their teams.
- HR departments that have been put in charge of a strategy to increase staff’s commitment, engagement and drive to innovate.
- Small company owners who manage a small team as part of their business.
- Anyone who is in charge of managing a team or a company.
Topics That Will Be Covered Include:
What psychological safety is and why it is important
- Defining psychological safety
- The difference between psychological safety and other related concepts such as trust
- The relation between psychological safety and performance standards
- Examples of learning behavior
- Types of failure
- Benefits of psychological safety
How to improve psychological safety in a team
- Things that undermine psychological safety
- Things that encourage it
- Strategies that leaders can adopt to drive psychological safety in their team
- Psychological safety action plan
At the end of the course, your participants should be able to:
✔ Identify what psychological safety is and why it’s important.
✔ Pinpoint the things that undermine psychological safety.
✔ Analyze the factors that drive psychological safety.
✔ Start to develop a strategy to support psychological safety in your team.
2b. Emotional Intelligence In The Workplace Full Day Workshop
Emotional intelligence is the ability to be aware of your own feelings and those of others, manage your feelings, and use your understanding of emotions to create better relationships with other people.
As a result, people with high emotional intelligence enjoy better mental well-being and are easier to deal with compared to those who have low emotional intelligence. For instance, a high EQ (short for emotional quotient) allows people to:
- Deal calmly with difficult and unexpected situations
- Manage stress
- Have good communication skills
- Be empathetic towards others (and be able to see situations from other people’s perspectives)
- Be motivated
- Be aware of their strengths and limitations
- Take responsibility for their actions
- Be able to give constructive feedback
- Receive feedback without getting upset
- Manage conflict and find win-win solutions
- Get on well with other people
- Be open to change
- Put people at ease
- Be open towards others and interested in other people
- Be good listeners
- Cooperate with other people
- Be supportive
- Be assertive
In the workplace, these qualities are extremely useful both for team members and for leaders.
Individuals who will benefit from attending our Full Day Emotional Intelligence In the Workplace include:
- Managers and leaders who would like to inspire and motivate their team
- High-level managers and HR departments to understand how to improve emotional intelligence in their organization
- Team members to work together in harmony and more effectively
- Customers service representatives and sales agents to understand their customers better
- Anyone who would like to improve their emotional intelligence
What Emotional Intelligence Is and Why It Matters
- Emotional intelligence quiz for self-assessment
- Definition and benefits of emotional intelligence
- Introduction to Goleman’s most recent model of emotional intelligence and its four elements (self-awareness, social awareness, self-management, and relationship management)
Learning to Recognize and Manage Your Emotions
- Describing feelings and the wheel of emotions
- Benefits of self-awareness and self-management
- Strategies to improve self-awareness and self-management
How to Recognize and Inspire Emotions in Others
- Recognizing emotions in others by analyzing body language, speech, and facial expressions
- Why social awareness is useful and ways to improve it
- Ideas to improve relationship management
The Role of Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace
- Benefits of emotional intelligence for employees and the organization
- How to improve emotional intelligence at an organizational level
- Emotional intelligence and leadership
Your Personal Emotional Intelligence Plan
- Guiding participants through the action plan steps
2c. The Power of Connection: Learning to Communicate Effectively & Connect Well
communicate effectively, increase employee engagement, and build strong relationships within the organization to ensure increased performance, productivity and a positive workplace culture.
We will provide a workshop which build leaders to:
- Learn how to identify with team members, relate well to them in a way that increases your influence with them
- Learn strategies to communicate effectively in a way that connects you with team members
- Master the Art of Connection by learning the five connecting principles and practices of connecting with others.
- Master the Art of Active Listening as a tool for effective communication
- Learn written communication techniques & proper email etiquette for the workplace
These services will include:
- Half Day Communicating to Connect Workshop – The most effective leaders know how to connect with people. It’s not about power or popularity, but about making the people around you feel heard, comfortable, and understood.
- While it may seem like some folks are just born with a commanding presence that draws people in, the fact is anyone can learn to communicate in ways that consistently build powerful connections. Everyone Communicates, Few Connect, helps you succeed by revealing Maxwell’s Five Principles and Five Practices to develop this crucial skill of connecting, including:
- finding common ground
- keeping your communication simple
- capturing people’s interest
- how to create an experience everyone enjoys
- staying authentic in all your relationships.
Your ability to achieve results in your organization is directly tied to the leadership skills in your toolbox. Connecting is an easy-to-learn skill you can apply today in your personal, professional, and family relationships to start living your best life.
What to Expect:
- Understand the power of connection and how to develop the skill of connecting with others
- Learn the Five Principles and Practices of Connecting to enhance communication and ensure connection with team members
- Learn the benefits of connection and how to begin implementing simple steps to improve your connection with others right away
- Understand active listening and how to develop the skill of active listening to improve communication and relationships personally and professionally
- Learn the types of communication and how best to use them to communicate effectively in the workplace
2d. Team Collaboration & Communication Impact Workshop
Creating and sustaining high performance collaboration requires an intentional approach and a clear understanding of the foundation of high performance collaboration and how we can bring our best to the team.
Our Team Collaboration & Communication Impact Workshop will provide the path for you and your team to discover your current level of collaboration, the barriers you may need to break through and the building blocks to improve your team’s collaboration, and impact. Each participant brings their Communication Impact report to our workshop where you will dive into the ways you influence results, how to maximize your strengths, and the strengths of your team members.
You will also discover during the workshop the obstacles that prevent or slow down teamwork and the four elements that collaboration requires. Participants build a plan of action throughout the workshop, as they discover how each of us are wired with unique talents that our team needs to understand, in order to maximize collaboration and results!
Once team members learn about their communication style and how to recognize and work with the styles of others, they increase their ability to deliver great results. Business leaders are often sidetracked mediating employee disagreements, and the enterprise is impacted by the lack of focus on results.
Our Maxwell Method of Communication Impact Report takes 10-15 minutes to complete online. Each participant takes the online assessment in advance of the workshop. They will discover their communication style, how it shows up in the workplace and how they can discover and leverage the communication style of their team mates. Participants will learn the 5 connecting practices to move from simply communicating to connecting.
- Uncover current levels of collaboration
- Learn the barriers to effective collaboration
- Learn the 4 elements of collaboration
- Identify obstacles that prevent or slow down teamwork
- Learn how to leverage strengths of team members for effective collaboration
- Gain valuable insight into communication strategy to help your team communicate with confidence and authenticity.
- Learn how to determine the most appropriate communication approach for each team member.
- Discover key characteristics about each style and how to leverage the strengths of each team member for better communication and collaboration.
- Identify effective methods for bridging communication gaps among your team.
2e. Exceptional Customer Experience Workshop
Customer service has always been recognized as an essential part of any business or organization. In the modern competitive business world, customer service is not just about keeping some clients happy or solving some minor problems, but it is about fulfilling customers’ expectations and raising business profile. A good customer service makes a huge difference to a company’s image, credibility and more importantly profitability.
Customer service acts as the bridge that directly connects your business with your clients. As a result, it has a huge responsibility to act on customers’ needs, opinions and preferences. Customer service representatives also play a significant role in treating people in unusual and often challenging situations. The way complaints are handled and feedback is received by customer service makes a significant change in the way your organization is viewed by clients and determines the level of repeat business. This content-rich course contains interactive exercises, scenarios, case studies, principles and guidelines in order to offer a systematic method in mastering customer services.
In this highly practical course you will learn:
- The fundamentals of customer service principles.
- How to interact with different type of customers and different personalities.
- What customers want and how to satisfy them.
- How to encourage a customer to give you more information by using correct questioning techniques.
- How to empathise with the customer and maintain rapport.
- What does it mean to handle a customer professionally?
- Hands-on customer service skills based on many case studies and scenarios involving various interactive exercises
- Learn how to handle, mistrustful customers, angry customers, concerned customers, demanding customers and many more.
- Learn a series of techniques you can use to handle especial situation.
- How to handle complaints, feedbacks and unhappy customers.
- How to deliver a “Soft No”
- What to say in different situations and how to say it.
- How to improve your telephone skills.
- How to sequence you sentences for maximum effect
- How to use body language to enhance your communication and read the true intention of customers
2f. Communicating with Clarity & Impact Workshop
This high energy one-day program is designed to focus on the foundation communication skills: listening, asking insightful questions, and recognizing the power of non-verbal communication. Participants will learn how to build rapport using simple NLP techniques such as pacing and leading which can translate into positive results. Participants will learn how to combine voice tone and body language with language that engages others. Using a four point communications model, participants will be able to communicate their messages more clearly, confidently and effectively both orally and in writing. This course is specifically designed for business professionals seeking to polish their written and verbal communication skills.
By the end of this training course participants will be able to:
- Communicate clearly, confidently and assertively both orally and in writing.
- Learn basic business writing skills to be used in letter writing, memos and email communications
- Engage better with others by listening more effectively and asking insightful questions.
- Use techniques to build better rapport with others.
- Combine tone of voice and non-verbal communication with the right language to communicate the intended message more clearly.
- Use four principles to communicate with impact.
- Understand professional email etiquette and steps to implement right away to effectively communicate via email
Get my tips directly now! Ready to start?
Contact me for more information.